Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

BWOF 09/10 122

This was another dress which I started over the summer. It seems like everyone has either drooled over or made this dress. I was definitely my favourite of Burda's patterns from last year and what's more it is a petite pattern which makes it the perfect length for me. 


I cut the size 21 but had to remove a good 4 inches from the centre back piece tapering to nothing at the hip. I also removed the sleeves as I wanted a more classic style for my sheath dress. I love the material its a nylon blend knit from Tessuti fabric. It's double layered knit with a really interesting relief pattern on the top layer. They had it in black, navy and red but unfortunately it seems to be completely sold out now. I couldn't resist the red. It was one of the few things I finished during the first half of the uni session so that I could wear it out for my birthday in March. 


No comments:

Post a Comment